Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Mon September 10, 2007
Agriculture Series Part Two
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – The Commonwealth is determined to become less dependent on foreign oil. While liquid coal to fuel has prompted an immediate response, the mass production of ethanol is said to be the answer of the future. Nicole Erwin reports on how different tiers of the system are working to quicken the pace of production.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Erwin's report.