Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Mon September 10, 2007
Agriculture Series Part Two
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – The Commonwealth is determined to become less dependent on foreign oil. While liquid coal to fuel has prompted an immediate response, the mass production of ethanol is said to be the answer of the future. Nicole Erwin reports on how different tiers of the system are working to quicken the pace of production.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Erwin's report.