Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon September 10, 2007
Agriculture Series Part Two
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – The Commonwealth is determined to become less dependent on foreign oil. While liquid coal to fuel has prompted an immediate response, the mass production of ethanol is said to be the answer of the future. Nicole Erwin reports on how different tiers of the system are working to quicken the pace of production.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Erwin's report.