Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Mon September 10, 2007
Agriculture Series Part Two
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – The Commonwealth is determined to become less dependent on foreign oil. While liquid coal to fuel has prompted an immediate response, the mass production of ethanol is said to be the answer of the future. Nicole Erwin reports on how different tiers of the system are working to quicken the pace of production.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Erwin's report.