Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Mon September 10, 2007
Agriculture Series Part Two
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – The Commonwealth is determined to become less dependent on foreign oil. While liquid coal to fuel has prompted an immediate response, the mass production of ethanol is said to be the answer of the future. Nicole Erwin reports on how different tiers of the system are working to quicken the pace of production.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Erwin's report.