Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon May 7, 2012
Afternoon Update 5-7
From NPR: Scientists say dinosaurs passed so much gas, they affected climate enough to cause their demise.
From the Four Rivers Region:
The case against a man charged with the fatal 1998 Murray State University dormitory fire, will move from Calloway to Marshall County.
The Kentucky Tourism, Arts & Heritage Cabinet released the results today of the examination of the Economic Impact of Tourism for 2011.
Mayfield’s Kelly Whitaker is one of five women on the ballot this year that are graduates of Emerge Kentucky. A group of Democratic women started the program to increase the number of women involved in Kentucky politics.
A Sunday morning car accident in Calloway County injured four and left one man dead.
From the Commonwealth
For the first time, Kentucky has released enrollment numbers for online and for-profit colleges and the results are surprising to the Council on Post-Secondary Education.
Louisville Metro Police say they have no suspects in their investigation into a Derby weekend homicide on the Churchill Downs backside.