Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Wed August 8, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 8/8/12
By Rose Krzton-Presson
Today on NPR: How to lift weightlift like an Olympian.
Around the Commonwealth:
- Trigg County’s Hospital is finalizing building plans to apply for a 500-thousand dollar state grant to assist with construction.
- The Hopkins County Transportation Committee says the county has spent tens of thousands of dollars to repair road damage done by logging companies that don’t report their activities.
- A former South Marshall Middle School Principal could serve up to 10 years in prison.
- U.S. Senator Rand Paul is likely to stay in his current position if Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is elected this fall.
To see headlines from this morning, see WKMS' morning cram.