Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- UPDATED: Forest Service Officials Tour Controversial LBL Management Projects with Students
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed August 8, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 8/8/12
By Rose Krzton-Presson
Today on NPR: How to lift weightlift like an Olympian.
Around the Commonwealth:
- Trigg County’s Hospital is finalizing building plans to apply for a 500-thousand dollar state grant to assist with construction.
- The Hopkins County Transportation Committee says the county has spent tens of thousands of dollars to repair road damage done by logging companies that don’t report their activities.
- A former South Marshall Middle School Principal could serve up to 10 years in prison.
- U.S. Senator Rand Paul is likely to stay in his current position if Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is elected this fall.
To see headlines from this morning, see WKMS' morning cram.