Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
- Western Kentucky Short on Primary Care Physicians, Training Programs
Wed August 8, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 8/8/12
By Rose Krzton-Presson
Today on NPR: How to lift weightlift like an Olympian.
Around the Commonwealth:
- Trigg County’s Hospital is finalizing building plans to apply for a 500-thousand dollar state grant to assist with construction.
- The Hopkins County Transportation Committee says the county has spent tens of thousands of dollars to repair road damage done by logging companies that don’t report their activities.
- A former South Marshall Middle School Principal could serve up to 10 years in prison.
- U.S. Senator Rand Paul is likely to stay in his current position if Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is elected this fall.
To see headlines from this morning, see WKMS' morning cram.