Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri August 31, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 8/31/12
- Henry County Medical Center officials have eliminated two jobs at their hospital-run nursing home, as part of a facility restructuring.
- In an e-mail to employees Thursday owner and CEO of C.A. Jones Management, Chuck Jones relinquished control of some of his companies to a "consultant."
A judge today sentenced former South Marshall Middle School principal Kent Barlow to serve 10 years in prison.
National Weather Service officials say remnants of former Hurricane Isaac will bring gusty winds and rain to the region this weekend.