Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri August 31, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 8/31/12
- Henry County Medical Center officials have eliminated two jobs at their hospital-run nursing home, as part of a facility restructuring.
- In an e-mail to employees Thursday owner and CEO of C.A. Jones Management, Chuck Jones relinquished control of some of his companies to a "consultant."
A judge today sentenced former South Marshall Middle School principal Kent Barlow to serve 10 years in prison.
National Weather Service officials say remnants of former Hurricane Isaac will bring gusty winds and rain to the region this weekend.