Most Active Stories
- Paducah Officials Stay Quiet as Alleged BBQ Festival, Store Violations Come to Light
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- Laser Enrichment Company Files Intent to Build on PGDP Site
- Weather Related Closings
- [Update] NWS: Significant Ice Threat... Strong Winds... Possible Prolonged Power Outages
Wed August 22, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 8/22/12
By Rose Krzton-Presson
Today on NPR: A debate is growing among Israel's secular Jewish majority over the question of whether to circumcise newborn sons.
- Marshall County’s Smoke-Free Clean Air Coalition is using results from a new survey on indoor air pollution from second hand smoke to boost the coalition’s cause.
- The Hopkinsville City Council is reviving a smoking ordinance proposed earlier this year.
- Kentucky's two U.S. Senators, Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul, are some of the most vocal opponents of the Affordable Care Act.
- Two of Kentucky's highest profile Democrats say they are not interested in taking on U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell in 2014.