Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Wed August 22, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 8/22/12
By Rose Krzton-Presson
Today on NPR: A debate is growing among Israel's secular Jewish majority over the question of whether to circumcise newborn sons.
- Marshall County’s Smoke-Free Clean Air Coalition is using results from a new survey on indoor air pollution from second hand smoke to boost the coalition’s cause.
- The Hopkinsville City Council is reviving a smoking ordinance proposed earlier this year.
- Kentucky's two U.S. Senators, Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul, are some of the most vocal opponents of the Affordable Care Act.
- Two of Kentucky's highest profile Democrats say they are not interested in taking on U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell in 2014.