Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri July 6, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 7/6/12
Around the Commonwealth:
- A new conservative think tank in Kentucky is expanding its political influence outside of its usual lobbying efforts.
- On Thursday, a law limiting the amount of pseudoephedrine a person can buy from a pharmacy will go into effect.
- A state lawmaker has pre-filed legislation for the 2013 session of the Kentucky General Assembly aimed at stiffening drunk driving laws.
- Kentucky’s Secretary of State has issued a good news-bad news report on business filings.
- A water shortage watch has been issued today for 27 counties spread across Kentucky.
- Three western Kentuckians are among members appointed or re-appointed to the Kentucky Arts Council.