Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Tue July 3, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 7/3/12
Today on NPR: The sound of your city.
Around the Region:
Ever since five Kentucky state parks began selling alcohol by the drink last August, liquor sales have procured more than $110,000 for the state.
Gov. Bill Haslam will begin his review of the state's college and university systems next week.
The state property tax bill delivered to homeowners this fall will look familiar.