Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue July 3, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 7/3/12
Today on NPR: The sound of your city.
Around the Region:
Ever since five Kentucky state parks began selling alcohol by the drink last August, liquor sales have procured more than $110,000 for the state.
Gov. Bill Haslam will begin his review of the state's college and university systems next week.
The state property tax bill delivered to homeowners this fall will look familiar.