Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Tue July 3, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 7/3/12
Today on NPR: The sound of your city.
Around the Region:
Ever since five Kentucky state parks began selling alcohol by the drink last August, liquor sales have procured more than $110,000 for the state.
Gov. Bill Haslam will begin his review of the state's college and university systems next week.
The state property tax bill delivered to homeowners this fall will look familiar.