Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Tue June 26, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 6/26/12
Today on NPR: Falcon Lake, on the U.S.-Mexico border, has been named the best bass fishing lake in the country. But a Mexican drug cartel also uses the lake to smuggle drugs. While that hasn't kept the anglers away, it does mean fishing Falcon Lake carries an element of risk.
Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway is taking his fight against for-profit colleges to Washington D.C.
New ethics rules for Tennessee state judges require them to take action if they believe another judge or attorney is working under the influence of drugs or emotional or physical distress.
Legislative leaders are going to take another crack at approving payments to lawyers who fought to defend last year's redistricting maps.
University of Kentucky basketball star Anthony Davis has filed two trademarks regarding his notable browline.
Defense attorney Dennis Null continues his efforts to get charges dropped against his client charged with a 1998 Murray State dormitory fire.
Western Kentucky’s corn and soybean crops have taken a turn for the worse.
Murray’s water plant is prepared for increased water usage as residents respond to drought warnings and increased temperatures.
A hot dry fourth would create some additional concern for fire safety.