Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Fri June 15, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 6/15/12
Today on NPR: It turns out he's not a 17-year-old boy who was living in the woods with his father until dad died — the story he told German police. He's a 20-year-old Dutch man with personal problems.
Joppa Illinois' coal-fired power plant will shed nearly four dozen jobs in the next two months.
Wild fires are scorching hundreds of square miles in several western states of the U.S.
Marshall and Trigg Counties’ Judge Executives are talking with representatives from Foss Maritime about handling the wreckage left from Eggner’s Ferry Bridge collapse.
The Kentucky Court of Appeals has overturned a ruling that would have allowed instant racing at horse tracks in Kentucky.