Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Fri June 15, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 6/15/12
Today on NPR: It turns out he's not a 17-year-old boy who was living in the woods with his father until dad died — the story he told German police. He's a 20-year-old Dutch man with personal problems.
Joppa Illinois' coal-fired power plant will shed nearly four dozen jobs in the next two months.
Wild fires are scorching hundreds of square miles in several western states of the U.S.
Marshall and Trigg Counties’ Judge Executives are talking with representatives from Foss Maritime about handling the wreckage left from Eggner’s Ferry Bridge collapse.
The Kentucky Court of Appeals has overturned a ruling that would have allowed instant racing at horse tracks in Kentucky.