Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri June 15, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 6/15/12
Today on NPR: It turns out he's not a 17-year-old boy who was living in the woods with his father until dad died — the story he told German police. He's a 20-year-old Dutch man with personal problems.
Joppa Illinois' coal-fired power plant will shed nearly four dozen jobs in the next two months.
Wild fires are scorching hundreds of square miles in several western states of the U.S.
Marshall and Trigg Counties’ Judge Executives are talking with representatives from Foss Maritime about handling the wreckage left from Eggner’s Ferry Bridge collapse.
The Kentucky Court of Appeals has overturned a ruling that would have allowed instant racing at horse tracks in Kentucky.