Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Fri June 1, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 6/1/12
Today on NPR: Wal-Mart To Leave Conservative Legislative Group
Four Rivers Region:
An advocacy group says many same-sex Illinois couples in civil unions have trouble filing joint taxes, getting health benefits for their partners and adopting.
An orphaned eaglet found in Land Between the Lakes is in Louisville for rehabilitation.
A McCracken County grand jury returned an 11-count indictment this afternoon against Dr. Troy Nelson of Paducah.
Three companies have been awarded up to $20 million in contacts to repair the Bird's Point Levee.
Murray State’s Board of Regents took no action on President Randy Dunn’s contract at it's quarterly meeting on Friday.