Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Mon June 11, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 6/11/12
Around the Commonwealth:
Ashland and Elizabethtown natives picked up a Tony Awards last night.
The chairman of the House Natural Resources and Environment Committee says he would not have a problem with coal being replaced as one of the country’s major sources of energy.
Kentucky's two largest cities are looking to help businesses expand their markets.
Internet Hacker group "Spex Security" claims to have leaked more then 14,000 personal records of Clarksville-Montgomery County School system students and employees.
A new study calls for about two-thirds of Tennessee teachers to be able to opt for a smaller portion of their evaluations to be based on student testing data.