Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu May 3, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/3/12
Today on NPR: Daniel Chong, a California college senior, was forgotten in a federal holding cell without food or water for five days.
Around the Commonwealth:
A snake was the cause of a power outage affecting Murray and parts of Calloway County this morning.
A group of about 20 Graves County High School math and engineering students visited the Eddyville Riverport site where Hall Contracting is constructing a new span for the US 68/KY 80 Eggners Ferry Bridge.
The Consumer Healthcare Products Association spent nearly half a million dollars between January and March lobbying against a bill aimed at curbing meth production by limiting pseudoephedrine purchases.