Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Thu May 3, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/3/12
Today on NPR: Daniel Chong, a California college senior, was forgotten in a federal holding cell without food or water for five days.
Around the Commonwealth:
A snake was the cause of a power outage affecting Murray and parts of Calloway County this morning.
A group of about 20 Graves County High School math and engineering students visited the Eddyville Riverport site where Hall Contracting is constructing a new span for the US 68/KY 80 Eggners Ferry Bridge.
The Consumer Healthcare Products Association spent nearly half a million dollars between January and March lobbying against a bill aimed at curbing meth production by limiting pseudoephedrine purchases.