Most Active Stories
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- MSU Board of Regents Vote Again Against New Contract for Dunn
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- KY College Planning Conference For Minorities Set
- MSU Board of Regents Meeting; Possible Revote on Dunn's Contract & Closed Session Planned
Mon May 28, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/28/12
Today on NPR: Blacks, Gays And The Church: If public perceptions and pundits are to be believed, black churches are overwhelmingly against same-sex marriage. Except, it's not true.
Around the Commonwealth:
Active duty personnel and their families can attend more than 1,500 museums nationwide for free this summer.
Kentucky’s new privatized Medicaid Managed Care program will be audited by the end of the year.
With the increased number of vehicles for the holiday, comes a greater chance of mishap.
Traffic remains closed along the Tennessee River at the Ledbetter construction site as authorities develop a salvage plan for a sinking construction barge crane.
To see this morning's headlines, check out the morning cram.