Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri May 25, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/25/12
Today on NPR: Some patients that doctors are in too big of a hurry. That is troubling — and frustrating — to physicians who feel that they are already packing more into every workday and are stretched thin by paperwork.
Four Rivers Region:
Prior to its reopening today the highway department allowed for visitors to walk or bike across the Eggner's Ferry Bridge.
Southern Illinois authorities are investigating damage and possible looting to prehistoric native American sites in Massac and Pope Counties.
The first three day holiday weekend of the summer is upon us and AAA says car travel will be the preferred mode of transportation.