Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri May 25, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/25/12
Today on NPR: Some patients that doctors are in too big of a hurry. That is troubling — and frustrating — to physicians who feel that they are already packing more into every workday and are stretched thin by paperwork.
Four Rivers Region:
Prior to its reopening today the highway department allowed for visitors to walk or bike across the Eggner's Ferry Bridge.
Southern Illinois authorities are investigating damage and possible looting to prehistoric native American sites in Massac and Pope Counties.
The first three day holiday weekend of the summer is upon us and AAA says car travel will be the preferred mode of transportation.