Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Fri May 18, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/18/12
Around the Commonwealth:
Several Democrats in the Kentucky Senate have held on to their memberships in the American Legislative Exchange Council, or ALEC, despite national blowback against the group for its conservative model laws.
Kentucky sues a medical company for false marketing.
Kentucky Republicans hear from New Jersey Governor Chris Christie tomorrow at the state GOP's annual Lincoln Day Dinner.
The cargo ship The Delta Mariner is expected to pass under the Eggner's Ferry Bridge around 6 tonight.
Front Page Sneak Peek: Doug Hall and Dianna Johnson farm poop.