Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri May 18, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/18/12
Around the Commonwealth:
Several Democrats in the Kentucky Senate have held on to their memberships in the American Legislative Exchange Council, or ALEC, despite national blowback against the group for its conservative model laws.
Kentucky sues a medical company for false marketing.
Kentucky Republicans hear from New Jersey Governor Chris Christie tomorrow at the state GOP's annual Lincoln Day Dinner.
The cargo ship The Delta Mariner is expected to pass under the Eggner's Ferry Bridge around 6 tonight.
Front Page Sneak Peek: Doug Hall and Dianna Johnson farm poop.