Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu May 17, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/17/12
Today on NPR: 100 things you didn't know about strawberries.
Around the Commonwealth:
Kentucky Supreme Court Chief Justice John Minton has been elected to a second term.
The number of college degrees awarded in the Commonwealth increased 4% this year.
This week's FLW Fishing Report is here!
Work continues today on the US 68/KY 80 Eggners Ferry Bridge at Aurora.
A convicted serial killer had 65 years added to his 15 life sentences due to a recent confession of crimes committed in Paducah.
Hopkins County officials are forming a committee to address funding issues for the Hopkins County-Madisonville Public Library.