Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Wed May 16, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/16/12
Around the Commonwealth:
Kentucky Senate President David Williams says he had no idea what trouble his former gubernatorial running mate Richie Farmer was causing as agriculture commissioner.
A new report by Kentucky Youth Advocates is shining light on the state’s high number of incarcerated youth with low priority crimes.
Health care groups and child advocates across Kentucky have formed a new Partnership to Eliminate Child Abuse.
Regional jet service provider SkyWest extended their contract for Chicago jet service with Barkley Regional Airport for another two years.
Front Page Sneak Peek:
The 1200 employees at Paducah’s Gaseous Diffusion plant learned this week their jobs will be safe for another year.