Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Wed May 16, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/16/12
Around the Commonwealth:
Kentucky Senate President David Williams says he had no idea what trouble his former gubernatorial running mate Richie Farmer was causing as agriculture commissioner.
A new report by Kentucky Youth Advocates is shining light on the state’s high number of incarcerated youth with low priority crimes.
Health care groups and child advocates across Kentucky have formed a new Partnership to Eliminate Child Abuse.
Regional jet service provider SkyWest extended their contract for Chicago jet service with Barkley Regional Airport for another two years.
Front Page Sneak Peek:
The 1200 employees at Paducah’s Gaseous Diffusion plant learned this week their jobs will be safe for another year.