Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon May 14, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/14/12
Illinois Governor Pat Quinn may use an executive order to establish a health insurance exchange in his state.
Illinois Governor Pat Quinn says he’ll work with legislators to allow gay marriage in the state. Quinn helped get civil unions approved in legislature last year and now doesn’t want to wait for the courts to act first.
A cash-strapped state Office for the Blind is coping by implementing a number of policy changes, and they’re all cost saving measures.
Murray State Athletics is searching for a new softball coach.
A flotilla carrying the replacement span of the Eggners Ferry Bridge and two massive cranes will complete its trip today.