Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue May 1, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/1/12
Today on NPR: Michigan's new Jim Crow Museum of Racist Memorabilia is using the ugliness of racism to teach a lesson of acceptance.
The director of the controversial documentary “Bully” will be in Paducah Friday to screen his film at Maiden Alley Cinema.
The Club for Growth announced its endorsement for Thomas Massie in Kentucky's Fourth Congressional District GOP Primary.
The Henderson County Fiscal Court approved a resolution to join 2 other counties in giving away $720,000 in coal severance tax revenues.
Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is encouraging Commonwealth residents to participate in the upcoming state primaries by volunteering as election officers or poll workers.
Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam's proposal to overhaul the Tennessee Regulatory Authority has passed the House today.
Officials in Cape Girardeau County removed approximately 25 animals from a residence near Millersville, Missouri.