Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- IL State Workers Worried Over Pension Debate
Fri May 11, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/11/12
Today on NPR: FDA may back pill to prevent HIV.
Four Rivers Region:
On the heels of the Racers’ NCAA tournament showing, Murray State University is set to open a new, $4 million basketball-only facility in January.
The Army Corps of Engineers is removing the temporary barriers that currently protect the Birds Point-New Madrid Floodway.
The Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant agreed to a power contract with Tennessee Valley Authority through September.
Longtime Illinois state employees could be on the verge of losing the free health insurance they get in retirement.
Americans Elect hopes to give voters more choices in this year's presidential election is bringing its campaign to Kentucky.
Kentucky is reporting a decline in general government revenue in April after several months of growth.