Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri May 11, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/11/12
Today on NPR: FDA may back pill to prevent HIV.
Four Rivers Region:
On the heels of the Racers’ NCAA tournament showing, Murray State University is set to open a new, $4 million basketball-only facility in January.
The Army Corps of Engineers is removing the temporary barriers that currently protect the Birds Point-New Madrid Floodway.
The Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant agreed to a power contract with Tennessee Valley Authority through September.
Longtime Illinois state employees could be on the verge of losing the free health insurance they get in retirement.
Americans Elect hopes to give voters more choices in this year's presidential election is bringing its campaign to Kentucky.
Kentucky is reporting a decline in general government revenue in April after several months of growth.