Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu May 10, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/10/12
Today on NPR: The residents of Windsor, Ontario, say they're being invaded by an irritating sound that's emanating from outside Detroit. It's known as the "Windsor Hum" and, with U.S. officials claiming Americans can't hear it, no one seems to know who should be in charge of shutting it up.
In the Four Rivers Region:
Honeywell Officials have temporarily closed its Metropolis plant due to equipment damage.
Around the Commonwealth:
Kentucky Senator Julie Denton says the state's largest private Medicaid company is underpaying and threatening healthcare providers, and she says lawmakers may kick the company out of the state Medicaid system if the behavior persists.
Kentucky’s science scores in the latest national assessment exceed the national average, but that may not be the case for long.
Candidates for Kentucky's second district house seat meet tonight at for a political forum in Mayfield.