Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
- Evidence On Marijuana's Health Effects Is Hazy At Best
Wed April 25, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 4/25/12
Today on NPR: The Supreme Court heard initial arguments on Arizona's immigration law and it seems like the Copper state is safe.
Elderly and Disabled Hopkins County residents can now opt out of firefighter dues permanently instead of notifying the county each year.
Less than 25 people have offered comments at public meetings on budget cuts to Land Between the Lakes national recreation area.
Volunteers with Fulton and South Fulton’s “Let’s Paint the Town” program are ready to begin the final summer of work.
A decision is expected within six weeks over whether Instant Racing is legal in Kentucky. The state’s Court of Appeals heard arguments in the case today.
Another advocacy group is using potential job losses to oppose Illinois Governor Pat Quinn's plan to cut Medicaid.