Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Tue April 24, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 4/24/12
Today on NPR: Missouri teen Maura Pozek has gotten a reputation for the unusual dresses she makes. Her first material was Doritos bags. Then it was soda can tabs. This year, she says, "I had to top myself somehow."
Beshear signed the Pill Mill Bill today, inviting key legislators and law enforcement officers to take part in the ceremony.
Governor Steve Beshear joined Kentucky Transportation Cabinet and Hall Contracting officials at the Lyon County Riverport in Eddyville today to announce the next phase of repairing the Eggners Ferry Bridge.
Gov. Steve Beshear met with community leaders and students at Calloway County Middle School to celebrate the completion of two sidewalk projects meant to improve pedestrian and bicycle access for local students.
The City of Paducah has received the green light from the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet to take bids for the next phase of the Greenway Trail project.