Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri April 13, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 4/13/12
Today on NPR: Four decades after their sound helped redefine popular music, the German synthesizer quartet Kraftwerk is playing a series of eight concerts at New York's Museum of Modern Art.
Democratic Governor Steve Beshear and Republican Senate President David Williams are arguing over who is to blame for lawmakers adjourning their regular session without passing key bills.
Republican Senate President David Williams says Democratic Governor Steve Beshear needs to tone down his rhetoric over the upcoming special session.
Prescription drug abuse is an ongoing problem in Kentucky’s mines but recent steps taken by the state legislature are helping get control of it.
Federal and state organizations have approved Henry County Tennessee Schools for grants to retrofit three buildings to be tornado safe spaces.