Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu April 12, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 4/12/12
Kentucky House and Senate negotiators have reached a tentative agreement on a massive road construction plan.
A top Illinois Democrat says pension boosts for public employees should require more support in the General Assembly before becoming law.
The TN House has voted to give the governor the power to appoint (or fire) the head of the TN Higher Education Commission.
The Merryman House Domestic Crisis Center and Habitat for Humanity both received plaques recognizing their efforts to provide housing for citizens in need.