Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Fri April 6, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 4/06/12
Today on NPR: Homelessness Becomes A Crime In Hungary
President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign opens its first Kentucky office tomorrow in Louisville with an open house.
Gov. Steve Beshear has joined a bipartisan group of state leaders to push for passage of a bill to put the attorney general's office in charge of the state's prescription monitoring system, known as KASPER, that can identify doctors who over prescribe painkillers.
A 10-foot albino python discovered in Land Between the Lakes Wednesday is the latest in the growing problem abandoned pets pose to public parks.
A lane restriction begins tomorrow for work on the US 60 Ledbetter Bridge.