Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Fri April 6, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 4/06/12
Today on NPR: Homelessness Becomes A Crime In Hungary
President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign opens its first Kentucky office tomorrow in Louisville with an open house.
Gov. Steve Beshear has joined a bipartisan group of state leaders to push for passage of a bill to put the attorney general's office in charge of the state's prescription monitoring system, known as KASPER, that can identify doctors who over prescribe painkillers.
A 10-foot albino python discovered in Land Between the Lakes Wednesday is the latest in the growing problem abandoned pets pose to public parks.
A lane restriction begins tomorrow for work on the US 60 Ledbetter Bridge.