Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed April 4, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 4/04/12
Today on NPR: New York City's taxis are getting a face-lift. Updates include more legroom and a window in the roof for gazing at skyscrapers.
Around the Commonwealth:
The state Departments of Travel and Parks are sponsoring the Unbridled Spring program again, with a website that includes reports from parks across Kentucky.
The 2012 SkillsUSA Kentucky State Conference is under way in Louisville, and today is contest day for hundreds of career and technical education students from across the state.
Bardwell city officials are offering a $2,000 dollar reward for information about a suspicious downtown weekend fire.
A Coast Guard hearing on the collapse of the Eggner's Ferry Bridge over Kentucky Lake begins April 16 in Paducah.
Calloway County is the third healthiest county in Kentucky.
Front Page Sneak Peek: Murray State’s Reading Series presents crime novelist Lou Berney Thursday, April 5 at 7:30 in Clara M. Eagle Art Gallery.