Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Fri March 30, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 3/30/12
Today on NPR: The Economic Impact Of Killing 'Pink Slime'
The Kentucky Senate has passed an amended bill that would help the state repay interest on a federal unemployment insurance loan.
Kentucky lawmakers are unlikely to approve new two-year and six-year road plans in time to override any gubernatorial vetoes.
The University of Louisville/University of Kentucky rivalry will reach new heights tomorrow night when the Cards and the Cats clash in the NCAA Final Four in New Orleans.