Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Fri March 30, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 3/30/12
Today on NPR: The Economic Impact Of Killing 'Pink Slime'
The Kentucky Senate has passed an amended bill that would help the state repay interest on a federal unemployment insurance loan.
Kentucky lawmakers are unlikely to approve new two-year and six-year road plans in time to override any gubernatorial vetoes.
The University of Louisville/University of Kentucky rivalry will reach new heights tomorrow night when the Cards and the Cats clash in the NCAA Final Four in New Orleans.