Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Thu March 29, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 3/29/12
Today on NPR: Shin Dong-hyuk is the only person known to have been born in North Korea's prison camps and gotten out alive. Journalist Blaine Harden tells the story of Shin's daring escape.
An effort by Governor Steve Beshear to expand preschool services in the commonwealth did not make it into the final state budget.
A scholarship program intended to serve college students in far eastern Kentucky has been expanded to all coal-producing counties in Kentucky, including those in the western portion of the state.
Crittenden County Schools officials have updated their drug prevention policy by adding random K9 searches of the schools.
The Murray-Calloway County Transit Authority approved an action plan to reorganize the public transit system.