Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed March 28, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 3/28/12
Today on NPR: Pope meets Fidel Castro, wraps up visit to Cuba.
The US Department of Transportation will award a $9 million dollar grant to the Kentucky for repairs to the Eggner’s Ferry Bridge.
Budget talks in Frankfort appear to have stalled.
Both chambers of the General Assembly have approved budget bills and a conference committee has been meeting since Monday to work out a disagreement about funding for school construction.
A Kentucky Senate committee has approved a bill that aims to toughen laws against prescription pill abuse.
Tennessee's state budget could cut funding to The Paris Special School District Family Enrichment Center.
The man who held a bus full of Henry County students hostage with a bomb threat this morning is undergoing a mental evaluation.
Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner James Comer issued a warning today that weather conditions are ripe for an outbreak of West Nile Virus.