Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
- Western Kentucky Short on Primary Care Physicians, Training Programs
Tue March 27, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 3/27/12
On NPR: To keep customers, brick-and-mortar stores look to smartphones.
Kentucky lawmakers are trying again to raise the state's dropout age.
Kentucky's state Senate Education committee today added language legalizing charter schools to a charter alternative plan.
Four executives of Eastern Livestock have entered guilty pleas in court, and will be ordered to pay restitution to 170 beef producers they de-frauded.
A Murray State student accused of possessing bomb-making supplies in his dorm room has pleaded not guilty to four charges of wanton endangerment.
Appearing on ESPN’s Sportscenter, Governor Steve Beshear and Lt. Governor Jerry Abramson discussed the upcoming game between the Louisville Cardinals and Kentucky Wildcats in the Final Four of the NCAA tournament.