Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
Tue March 27, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 3/27/12
On NPR: To keep customers, brick-and-mortar stores look to smartphones.
Kentucky lawmakers are trying again to raise the state's dropout age.
Kentucky's state Senate Education committee today added language legalizing charter schools to a charter alternative plan.
Four executives of Eastern Livestock have entered guilty pleas in court, and will be ordered to pay restitution to 170 beef producers they de-frauded.
A Murray State student accused of possessing bomb-making supplies in his dorm room has pleaded not guilty to four charges of wanton endangerment.
Appearing on ESPN’s Sportscenter, Governor Steve Beshear and Lt. Governor Jerry Abramson discussed the upcoming game between the Louisville Cardinals and Kentucky Wildcats in the Final Four of the NCAA tournament.