Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon March 26, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 3/26/12
A private air ambulance service, is establishing a base in Mayfield, Kentucky.
The U.S. Supreme Court is set to hear three days of arguments challenging the constitutionality of President Obama’s healthcare law Monday.
It’s not the kind of reform favored by the Obama Administration, but, Kentucky’s junior Senator Rand Paul says health care reform should continue.
A new report says college students in America are a trillion dollars in debt. Kentucky has seen a similar increase where annual student-debt climbed from $324 million in 1999 to almost $1.2 billion a decade later.
Murray State junior Isaiah Canaan picked up another pair of honors Monday afternoon as The Associated Press named him Second Team All-America, and he was also selected to the John R. Wooden All-American team.