Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri March 2, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 3/2/12
Severe weather passed through the region this afternoon. Tune into WKMS for information on upcoming weather, shelter locations, and damage reports from around the region.
A bill regulating the amount of certain cold medicines consumers can buy over the counter has passed the State Senate.
U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta told troops the attacks on coalition forces by Afghan security forces or insurgents wearing Afghan uniforms were "isolated incidents" during a visit to Fort Campbell today.
Be sure to listen this Sunday to The Front Page for regional news and culture, including a fatal bat fungus that's made its way into the Commonwealth, why storm sirens aren't heard in some areas, and... Is it Egner, Eggner, or Eggner's ferry?