Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri March 2, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 3/2/12
Severe weather passed through the region this afternoon. Tune into WKMS for information on upcoming weather, shelter locations, and damage reports from around the region.
A bill regulating the amount of certain cold medicines consumers can buy over the counter has passed the State Senate.
U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta told troops the attacks on coalition forces by Afghan security forces or insurgents wearing Afghan uniforms were "isolated incidents" during a visit to Fort Campbell today.
Be sure to listen this Sunday to The Front Page for regional news and culture, including a fatal bat fungus that's made its way into the Commonwealth, why storm sirens aren't heard in some areas, and... Is it Egner, Eggner, or Eggner's ferry?