Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Fri March 2, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 3/2/12
Severe weather passed through the region this afternoon. Tune into WKMS for information on upcoming weather, shelter locations, and damage reports from around the region.
A bill regulating the amount of certain cold medicines consumers can buy over the counter has passed the State Senate.
U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta told troops the attacks on coalition forces by Afghan security forces or insurgents wearing Afghan uniforms were "isolated incidents" during a visit to Fort Campbell today.
Be sure to listen this Sunday to The Front Page for regional news and culture, including a fatal bat fungus that's made its way into the Commonwealth, why storm sirens aren't heard in some areas, and... Is it Egner, Eggner, or Eggner's ferry?