Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri March 2, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 3/2/12
Severe weather passed through the region this afternoon. Tune into WKMS for information on upcoming weather, shelter locations, and damage reports from around the region.
A bill regulating the amount of certain cold medicines consumers can buy over the counter has passed the State Senate.
U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta told troops the attacks on coalition forces by Afghan security forces or insurgents wearing Afghan uniforms were "isolated incidents" during a visit to Fort Campbell today.
Be sure to listen this Sunday to The Front Page for regional news and culture, including a fatal bat fungus that's made its way into the Commonwealth, why storm sirens aren't heard in some areas, and... Is it Egner, Eggner, or Eggner's ferry?