Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed March 14, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 3/14/12
The Kentucky Senate Health and Welfare Committee has unanimously approved a bill to help 18-year-olds transition from foster care to independent living.
A Kentucky Senate committee has unanimously approved a bill that calls for a constitutional amendment to allow lawmakers to divide more counties during redistricting.
State lawmakers are considering a bill that would designate some coal severance tax money to scholarships for coalfields residents.
US Senator Rand Paul says the federal energy department should stop its loan guarantee program for companies developing alternative energy products.
The Murray State Racers start their 2012 NCAA men's basketball tournament run in Louisville tomorrow morning.