Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed March 14, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 3/14/12
The Kentucky Senate Health and Welfare Committee has unanimously approved a bill to help 18-year-olds transition from foster care to independent living.
A Kentucky Senate committee has unanimously approved a bill that calls for a constitutional amendment to allow lawmakers to divide more counties during redistricting.
State lawmakers are considering a bill that would designate some coal severance tax money to scholarships for coalfields residents.
US Senator Rand Paul says the federal energy department should stop its loan guarantee program for companies developing alternative energy products.
The Murray State Racers start their 2012 NCAA men's basketball tournament run in Louisville tomorrow morning.