Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Wed March 14, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 3/14/12
The Kentucky Senate Health and Welfare Committee has unanimously approved a bill to help 18-year-olds transition from foster care to independent living.
A Kentucky Senate committee has unanimously approved a bill that calls for a constitutional amendment to allow lawmakers to divide more counties during redistricting.
State lawmakers are considering a bill that would designate some coal severance tax money to scholarships for coalfields residents.
US Senator Rand Paul says the federal energy department should stop its loan guarantee program for companies developing alternative energy products.
The Murray State Racers start their 2012 NCAA men's basketball tournament run in Louisville tomorrow morning.