Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu March 1, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 3/1/12
A proposal to make the private University of Pikeville a public institution has hit a roadblock in the Kentucky legislature.
A Murray man faces drug trafficking and theft charges after reportedly stealing and selling drugs from a local CVS Pharmacy.
Conway testified Thursday before a subcommittee of the House Energy and Commerce Committee asking for federal help in creating a nationwide prescription monitoring system.
A supposed compromise on a bill aimed at cracking down on meth production in Kentucky is once again making its way through the state Senate.
Racers play in the OVC championship in Nashville tomorrow night.