Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Thu March 1, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 3/1/12
A proposal to make the private University of Pikeville a public institution has hit a roadblock in the Kentucky legislature.
A Murray man faces drug trafficking and theft charges after reportedly stealing and selling drugs from a local CVS Pharmacy.
Conway testified Thursday before a subcommittee of the House Energy and Commerce Committee asking for federal help in creating a nationwide prescription monitoring system.
A supposed compromise on a bill aimed at cracking down on meth production in Kentucky is once again making its way through the state Senate.
Racers play in the OVC championship in Nashville tomorrow night.