Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu March 1, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 3/1/12
A proposal to make the private University of Pikeville a public institution has hit a roadblock in the Kentucky legislature.
A Murray man faces drug trafficking and theft charges after reportedly stealing and selling drugs from a local CVS Pharmacy.
Conway testified Thursday before a subcommittee of the House Energy and Commerce Committee asking for federal help in creating a nationwide prescription monitoring system.
A supposed compromise on a bill aimed at cracking down on meth production in Kentucky is once again making its way through the state Senate.
Racers play in the OVC championship in Nashville tomorrow night.