Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Thu March 1, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 3/1/12
A proposal to make the private University of Pikeville a public institution has hit a roadblock in the Kentucky legislature.
A Murray man faces drug trafficking and theft charges after reportedly stealing and selling drugs from a local CVS Pharmacy.
Conway testified Thursday before a subcommittee of the House Energy and Commerce Committee asking for federal help in creating a nationwide prescription monitoring system.
A supposed compromise on a bill aimed at cracking down on meth production in Kentucky is once again making its way through the state Senate.
Racers play in the OVC championship in Nashville tomorrow night.