Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri February 17, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 2/17/12
An inspection of the Eggner’s Ferry Bridge piers has revealed no major damage despite being hit by an 86 hundred ton cargo ship in January.
A Senate bill that would give county governments more control over constables could have enough support to become law.
Kentucky lawmakers who successfully sued to keep new district maps from taking effect have filed new motions with the state Supreme Court.
Projects to improve roads and forest trails in rural Kentucky counties are facing their last round of funding from the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
The Kentucky House of Representatives has approved a proposal that would let Kentuckians decide whether to amend the state Constitution to restore some felons' voting rights.
Front Page Sneak Peek:
Listener Jan Basile Tells Her "Journey Stories"