Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Murray State’s Next President Says University Discussing Short, Long Term Roles with Mid-Continent
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Wed February 15, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 2/15/12
Eggner's Ferry Bridge:
Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear says state officials are aggressively searching for options to accommodate traffic at the Eggner’s Ferry Bridge.
The owners of a cargo ship that struck and collapsed part of the Eggner’s Ferry Bridge say they were not responsible because some of the bridge's lights were not working.
Executives with CoventryCares, WellCare and Kentucky Spirit are in Frankfort this week for a series of committee hearings to resolve any problems with reimbursements to doctors and pharmacists.
Kentucky lawmakers are backing away from a measure that would eliminate the office of constable in every county.
Senator Rand Paul is blocking presidential Energy Department nominees until he hears from Secretary Steven Chu on a compromise to save 1200 jobs at the Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant.
Montgomery County Tennessee elementary students sent Valentine’s Day cards to dog owners, asking them to not keep pets chained or confined all day.