Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Mon June 17, 2013
After SCOTUS DNA Ruling, What Changes For Police?
The Supreme Court ruled in June that police can routinely take DNA samples from people who are arrested for comparison against a national database. The decision raises major questions about how law enforcement and criminal justice processes will change.