Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Around the Nation
Thu May 1, 2014
After The Floods, Gulf Coast Towns Dig Out From Muck And Mud
Originally published on Thu May 1, 2014 8:02 pm
The Florida panhandle and the coast of Alabama have been deluged by rain this week. Some local officials say it's the worst flooding in decades. Sandra Averhart of Pensacola's WUWF sent this postcard.