Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Around the Nation
Thu May 1, 2014
After The Floods, Gulf Coast Towns Dig Out From Muck And Mud
Originally published on Thu May 1, 2014 8:02 pm
The Florida panhandle and the coast of Alabama have been deluged by rain this week. Some local officials say it's the worst flooding in decades. Sandra Averhart of Pensacola's WUWF sent this postcard.