Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed March 25, 2009
Additional charges added to sexual abuse case
By Casey Northcutt
Murray, KY – New charges have been added to the sexual abuse case against a former student teacher at Calloway County High School. Circuit Court officials say John "Drew" Millwood faces charges of tampering with physical evidence, attempting to tamper with physical evidence, cultivation of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Police originally accused Millwood earlier this month with first degree sexual abuse for having sex with a female student under the age of 18. Millwood's arraignment is scheduled for April 13.