Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon September 28, 2009
Abducted Owensboro Girl Found
Sturgeon Bay, WI – A 13-year-old girl who was the subject of an Amber Alert in Western Kentucky has been found in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin. The nationwide alert was issued Saturday morning after the girl was reported missing from her home in Daviess County. Police
officers in Sturgeon Bay spotted the suspect's vehicle around 4:30 Sunday morning in the parking lot of an America Inn. The alleged abductor was arrested and will be sent back to Kentucky for charges. He allegedly is an acquaintance of the victim's family, and has a sister living in Sturgeon Bay. Police in Sturgeon Bay were making arrangements to reunite the victim with her family.