Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Courts and Law
Fri April 6, 2012
ABA President Bill Robinson Discusses Underfunding of State Courts
American Bar Association President Bill Robinson was in Murray Monday as part of Murray State’s Harry Lee Waterfield Lecture series. Robinson touched on an issue facing many states in today’s tough economic climate: finding the money to fund state courts when the money just isn’t in the budget. Shelly Baskin spoke with Robinson about court funding and what the ABA is trying to do about it.
The full audio of ABA President Bill Robinson’s lecture “Justice on a Shoestring: The Real Cost of Underfunded Courts” is available online.