Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Courts and Law
Fri April 6, 2012
ABA President Bill Robinson Discusses Underfunding of State Courts
American Bar Association President Bill Robinson was in Murray Monday as part of Murray State’s Harry Lee Waterfield Lecture series. Robinson touched on an issue facing many states in today’s tough economic climate: finding the money to fund state courts when the money just isn’t in the budget. Shelly Baskin spoke with Robinson about court funding and what the ABA is trying to do about it.
The full audio of ABA President Bill Robinson’s lecture “Justice on a Shoestring: The Real Cost of Underfunded Courts” is available online.