Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon May 21, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – In 1993 Kentucky transportation officials announced plans to expand US-68/Kentucky 80 at Land Between the lakes. Yesterday, some fourteen years later, they've put their money where their mouths are. Jim Michael reports from Lake Barkley in Trigg County.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's report on the 68/80 Funds.
Copy and paste the following link into your navigation toolbar to download a map of scheduled highway projects for Trigg County. http://transportation.ky.gov/progmgmt/sypmaps/print/Trigg.pdf