Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon May 21, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – In 1993 Kentucky transportation officials announced plans to expand US-68/Kentucky 80 at Land Between the lakes. Yesterday, some fourteen years later, they've put their money where their mouths are. Jim Michael reports from Lake Barkley in Trigg County.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's report on the 68/80 Funds.
Copy and paste the following link into your navigation toolbar to download a map of scheduled highway projects for Trigg County. http://transportation.ky.gov/progmgmt/sypmaps/print/Trigg.pdf