Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Mon May 21, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – In 1993 Kentucky transportation officials announced plans to expand US-68/Kentucky 80 at Land Between the lakes. Yesterday, some fourteen years later, they've put their money where their mouths are. Jim Michael reports from Lake Barkley in Trigg County.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's report on the 68/80 Funds.
Copy and paste the following link into your navigation toolbar to download a map of scheduled highway projects for Trigg County. http://transportation.ky.gov/progmgmt/sypmaps/print/Trigg.pdf