Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon May 21, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – In 1993 Kentucky transportation officials announced plans to expand US-68/Kentucky 80 at Land Between the lakes. Yesterday, some fourteen years later, they've put their money where their mouths are. Jim Michael reports from Lake Barkley in Trigg County.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's report on the 68/80 Funds.
Copy and paste the following link into your navigation toolbar to download a map of scheduled highway projects for Trigg County. http://transportation.ky.gov/progmgmt/sypmaps/print/Trigg.pdf