Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Fri October 26, 2012
4th District KY State House Candidates talk taxes, education on Candidate Forum
Kentucky's 4th District State House candidates, Republican Lynn Bechler and Democrat Raymond Giannini, joined moderator Todd Hatton on Sounds Good today for the latest WKMS News Candidate Forum. The two discussed their views on funding infrastructure, reforming taxes and pensions, and their stances on charter schools in the Commonwealth.