Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu November 19, 2009
3 Arrested on Pot Grow Indictments
By Chris Taylor
Marion, KY – Three Crittenden County men, including the pastor of a Webster County church, have been arrested on federal drug charges related to a marijuana grow operation. 57-year-old Alvin Davis, 37-year-old Carl Belt, and 67-year-old Charles Blackburn were indicted earlier this month by a federal grand jury in Paducah. The indictment alleges the three knowingly and intentionally conspired to manufacture more than 100 plants since Spring of this year. If convicted, the three could face up to 40 years in prison and a $2 million fine.