Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Wed September 5, 2012
225 Marijuana Plants Eradicated in Trigg Co.
The Kentucky State Police are looking for suspects following a large marijuana plant bust in Trigg County. KSP Public Information Officer Jay Thomas says troopers eradicated 225 marijuana plants in the Rockcastle community. Thomas puts the plant’s street value at $225,000.
He says this is the largest plant bust in the region in a long time. Thomas could not comment on how the marijuana was found due to the ongoing investigation. The Governor’s Marijuana Strike Force is assisting KSP with the investigation.