Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed September 5, 2012
225 Marijuana Plants Eradicated in Trigg Co.
The Kentucky State Police are looking for suspects following a large marijuana plant bust in Trigg County. KSP Public Information Officer Jay Thomas says troopers eradicated 225 marijuana plants in the Rockcastle community. Thomas puts the plant’s street value at $225,000.
He says this is the largest plant bust in the region in a long time. Thomas could not comment on how the marijuana was found due to the ongoing investigation. The Governor’s Marijuana Strike Force is assisting KSP with the investigation.