Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Wed September 5, 2012
225 Marijuana Plants Eradicated in Trigg Co.
The Kentucky State Police are looking for suspects following a large marijuana plant bust in Trigg County. KSP Public Information Officer Jay Thomas says troopers eradicated 225 marijuana plants in the Rockcastle community. Thomas puts the plant’s street value at $225,000.
He says this is the largest plant bust in the region in a long time. Thomas could not comment on how the marijuana was found due to the ongoing investigation. The Governor’s Marijuana Strike Force is assisting KSP with the investigation.