Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu February 22, 2007
21c Museum Hotel
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Steve Wilson grew up in Wickliffe as the son of a fifth generation farmer, though he now calls Louisville his home. An article in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution last summer called Wilson and his wife, Laura Lee Brown, one of the "it" couple of the south. Part of what earned them the title is that they chose to display their art collection by building a hotel around it. Jim Michael takes us on a tour of 21c Museum Hotel in Louisville.
Click the Listen icon to hear Jim Michael tour the 21c Museum Hotel.