Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Thu February 22, 2007
21c Museum Hotel
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Steve Wilson grew up in Wickliffe as the son of a fifth generation farmer, though he now calls Louisville his home. An article in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution last summer called Wilson and his wife, Laura Lee Brown, one of the "it" couple of the south. Part of what earned them the title is that they chose to display their art collection by building a hotel around it. Jim Michael takes us on a tour of 21c Museum Hotel in Louisville.
Click the Listen icon to hear Jim Michael tour the 21c Museum Hotel.