Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu February 22, 2007
21c Museum Hotel
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Steve Wilson grew up in Wickliffe as the son of a fifth generation farmer, though he now calls Louisville his home. An article in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution last summer called Wilson and his wife, Laura Lee Brown, one of the "it" couple of the south. Part of what earned them the title is that they chose to display their art collection by building a hotel around it. Jim Michael takes us on a tour of 21c Museum Hotel in Louisville.
Click the Listen icon to hear Jim Michael tour the 21c Museum Hotel.