Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu February 22, 2007
21c Museum Hotel
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Steve Wilson grew up in Wickliffe as the son of a fifth generation farmer, though he now calls Louisville his home. An article in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution last summer called Wilson and his wife, Laura Lee Brown, one of the "it" couple of the south. Part of what earned them the title is that they chose to display their art collection by building a hotel around it. Jim Michael takes us on a tour of 21c Museum Hotel in Louisville.
Click the Listen icon to hear Jim Michael tour the 21c Museum Hotel.