Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu December 10, 2009
2007 CDC study rates Henry County
By Paco Long-Mendez
Henry County, TN – The Centers for Disease Control recently released a study showing Tennessee's county obesity and diabetes percentages for 2007. Henry County had an obesity rate of just over 33 percent, ranking it among the highest in the state. Diabetes rates were on the low end at almost 10 and a half percent. The study also showed that more than fifty-five percent of Tennesseans diagnosed with diabetes are obese as well.