Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu December 10, 2009
2007 CDC study rates Henry County
By Paco Long-Mendez
Henry County, TN – The Centers for Disease Control recently released a study showing Tennessee's county obesity and diabetes percentages for 2007. Henry County had an obesity rate of just over 33 percent, ranking it among the highest in the state. Diabetes rates were on the low end at almost 10 and a half percent. The study also showed that more than fifty-five percent of Tennesseans diagnosed with diabetes are obese as well.