Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed August 5, 2009
200-300 Henry County Residents Without Power
By Jacque Day
Henry County, TN – 200 to 300 hundred homes remain without power this afternoon after storms whipped through Henry County, Tennessee last night. At the outage's height, 2,000 of the company's 20,000 customers were without power. Crews worked through the night after strong winds knocked out several utility poles. Paris Public Utilities director of engineering and metering Bryan Irby says they expect to have power restored to almost everyone by the end of today.