Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri July 24, 2009
2 More Arrested in Massac Thefts
By Chris Taylor
Metropolis, IL – Two more people were arrested in Massac County, Illinois stemming from a Brookport area home theft last March. Sheriff's deputies arrested 30-year-old Shelley Collins and her husband, 33-year-old Kevin Roach for allegedly forging checks at local businesses. Police previously arrested 25-year-old Ryan Collins earlier this month on charges he stole several guns from the Brookport home. The checks were stolen from the same home.